The Basilica of Santi Giovanni e Paolo can be reached on foot or by waterbus:
FROM THE RAILWAY STATION TO PIAZZALE ROMA
- On foot: approximately 25 minutes. Check here for directions.
- By waterbus: take the waterbus line 5.2 (Lido direction) from gate D (Fondamenta Nove- Murano direction) and get off at the Ospedale stop. Line 1 or 2 are also fine until Rialto stop. Click here qui to check the timetable.
- On foot: approximately 8 minutes. Click here for directions.
FROM PIAZZA SAN MARCO
- On foot: it takes almost 10 minutes. Click here for directions.
- By waterbus: number 4.1 Fondamenta Nove direction or 5.2 Ferrovia-Piazzale Roma direction.
Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo is accessible to people with limited mobility. The roadmap to reach the Basilica with no barriers is available here.